Digital Awakening!

 Digital Awakening!


I wake up on ... it's April 26, 2030. The next "digital day"! I was born before the digital revolution and will probably never be able to get used to it. Slowly I drag myself to my laptop and mobile phone. Three new Push messages! You drove 4.3 km/h too fast yesterday. Penalty 50 credits! They were eating too unhealthy and consuming too much sugar yesterday...ohh man, I shouldn't have eaten the 12 gummy bears. Penalty 30 Credits! You did not manage your workload yesterday, that will cost you 150 credits. Phew, if this continues, then I am already broke on the 15th. On the computer it glows dark red. "You've already had too many violations this year...Your Mallorca trip has been cancelled! Her travel activities are limited to Germany.  We offer you: 1 week Black Forest: training seminar " Lateral thinkers easier to find"

or 1 week Bavarian Forest: plant trees and improve your environment! Great, I think I'm giving up my vacation this year. 

Actually, I am a trained retailer, but since 2024 there is no retail anymore.  Now I am a "digital viewfinder" ! I sit in front of the PC all day and monitor 16 traffic lights. If someone walks or drives over the traffic light at orange or red, then I evaluate the facial program, check it and report the person to the credit department. Oh yes, I forgot to erwähnen...es no more money. Every person gets the same...3000 Credits! I buy with it, but mostly I pay my penalties with it. It is almost all sanctioned... Environmental sins, food waste, sugar use, traffic offences, etc. 

My PC lights up red again. New message...5. May vaccination date! Every 3 months we are vaccinated. Since the first mRNA vaccination, the human immune system has become extremely weak and without vaccination we would all become very ill. Only unvaccinated people still have an intact immune system.  But these people are getting fewer and fewer and most of them are already interned.  Since the digital revolution, the population has steadily declined.  Only 6 billion people live on our planet...Tendency falling! The average age has also settled at 67 years.  You don't get older anymore... there are also almost no more retirement homes. One works...and dies...this is called effectiveness! 

Mmmhhh it smells delicious from the kitchen. My wife cooks roast pork. But meat is only allowed on Sundays. My heart is making itself punishable again...hope the neighbors don't smell it. A short thought shoots through my head.  Should I report them myself? You would be deducted 50 credits and booked to me because of the message 100. No, I have to keep the last spark of decency.  This is the principle of the new digital world. Everyone should be closest to each other. But not with me! I prefer to seal the doors so that this wonderful fragrance stays in the apartment and give my wife a big kiss for the great food. 

My PC glows green...something positive. My son gets in touch.  He writes: He has a match! How I hate that word! The DNA database has found a perfect "female" for him. How I hate that word! It is an Australian woman. The chances of having a child with her who has an IQ above 130 is over 98%. He is very happy! But not because he becomes a father. He will never see the child. My son has chosen a state education. For this he gets 100000 credits. What a sick world...but for 100000 credits you can drive 2000 times too fast or eat 40000 gummy bears. If you could at least invest the money. But since the digital revolution nobody owns anything anymore and you can't buy anything anymore. No house...no gold...no Nothing! My PC glows dark red again...July 13... Chip change.  Another update from Uncle Bill! Even smaller, even faster. Probably the speed violations are now measured in thousandths of a second. 

Ohhh, just see a young man who goes over the traffic light in red and also sticks the bad finger into the camera. We will report it right away. This is set to zero credits within a few seconds. Yeeeesss, 750 credits new to my account.  Why can't there be 10 such idiots...I would be able to have chocolate and gummy bears every day. PC lights up again.. green! Congratulations..Your Mallorca trip has been unlocked again...cool....catch another 5 such lateral thinkers and I book my trip to the Maldives! The words of the digital founder always come into my head... * You will not own anything...and you will love it * ! But at least our clubs could have let us. There is no sports club anymore, no shooting club or similar. You only meet online "virtually"! Meetings are no longer allowed. Virtually you can easily monitor the spoken word. Of course, this is much harder in real life. On the weekend is the final of the Football World Cup.  Switzerland play against Canada. Virtually of course, you can be there as a spectator via PC or Play Station 11. It is possible to invite his head as a spectator to the stands. Costs only 6000 credits ...so if you were always good and saved well...you afford something like that...I prefer to eat gummy bears.  Wistfully, I think back to 1990. I was young and full of energy. A certain Andy Brehme shot us to the World Championship title...real...not virtual. I celebrated until 8 o'clock in the morning...with complete strangers.  Today unthinkable, our chip vibrates and releases small electrical shocks when we approach strange people. New people in a personal environment must first be unlocked. In 1990, the chip would have gone crazy...just laughing when I think of the many twitching people approaching below 2 meters. 

I wake up laughing... the alarm clock is ringing...I look at my phone...Waaas it is 8 o'clock...and it is the 15.2.2021...all just a dream ...I'm still awake analog!!! 

Time to change something...but not like in a dream... positive....with love in the heart.... with love for the environment...with common sense...without pharmaceutical industry...without Monitoring....without obedience and dependence on elites and politicians...and for the future of our children

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Die Vorteile des Welthungers

Wenn DU nur die ganze Macht der Zahlen 3, 6 und 9 kennen würden, dann würden Sie den Schlüssel zum Universum in der Hand halten. - Nikola Tesla -

Woher Covid stammt und wer seine Entstehung finanziert hat: Folgen Sie den Patenten und dem Geld